Thursday 1 October 2015

Gadget That I Use The Most - The Mouse

   Whenever I think of gadgets, all I remember is of the mouse that makes my life!! I know its crazy but it's this mouse that helps you run through folders, play games and surf on the internet all day. The mouse with respect to me is like the Jerry from the cartoon "Tom And Jerry," small but mighty. Now some readers might be thinking that they prefer a track pad more than a mouse because that is what they used to in their everyday life, but the fact is that there are different types of mouses that are far more advanced than the  track pad.



   If you surf on the internet about mouses, you will seriously see the future right there. Like for example we have Scanner mouse, Flexible mouse, Cyborg R.A.T. mouse, Air mouse and many more. the most interesting one is the Odin Mouse, it's just a prototype till date and will be available on stores soon.



   The mouse starts it's journey as a trackball, which was a type of mouse that we don't get to see nowadays. It consisted of a trackball that used to rotate on moving it and point like normal mouses do. It was invented by Ralph Benjamin.



   Its this mice that evolved from a Mechanical Mouse to Optical and Laser Mouse (one that is used widely nowadays) t Inertial and Gyroscopic Mouse and so on. This mouse has really played an important role in my life in front of a PC and so to many of you. This is something that fills a silent room with it's 'tick-tick' sound and helped me reach this site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment